We at JobsVenue Philippines, and who also operates http://jobsvenue.com.ph, informs you of our policies regarding
collecting, use, and disclosure of User information we receive from our site. You, as our User, and your privacy, is important to us. Kindly read this Privacy Notice carefully
- How Jobsvenue Philippines process your personal information when you use our website and our Services;
- The purposes for which Jobsvenue Philippines collects and processes your personal information;
- Your right to access and correct your personal information as a User;
- The third parties types to which Jobsvenue Philippines may disclose your personal information to; and
- How Jobsvenue Philippines safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If the changes are material, we will notify you by email or via a suitable notice on this Site before the change becomes effective. The changes will apply to the use of Jobsvenue.com.ph or our
Services after Jobsvenue Philippines have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms, you should not continue to use Jobsvenue.com.ph or our Services. If you continue to use Jobsvenue.com.ph
and/or our Services after the effective date, your use of Jobsvenue.com.ph and/or our Services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information:
- When you register for Jobsvenue.com.ph and for its accompanying Services.
From your use of the Jobsvenue Philippines website and our Services.
- In order to create a Jobsvenue.com.ph account, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself.
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to:
- Your email address;
- Your Full Name;
- Your Nationality;
- Your Identity Card Number
- Your Passport Number
- Your Country of residence, and;
- Any personal information data requested by Jobsvenue.com.ph that is marked as “Required Field.”
If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or do not agree to us processing it in
an account for you, and provide the relevant services to you and and for any Service.
When you visit Jobsvenue.com.ph.
- When you choose to engage in any of our Services at http://jobsvenue.com.ph, we collect the following personal information directly
from you. Examples of these are:
- Your age;
- Your date of birth;
- Your telephone number or mobile number;
- Your image;
- Your academic qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Your resume;
- Your personal interests and preferences;
- Your working experience; and
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications.
- If you choose to add references to your Jobsvenue.com.ph profile, we will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant information needed.
These information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them in relation to your job applications.
- If you choose to use our Services to refer a friend about Jobsvenue Philippines and its Services, we will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend
to use and/or sign-up for an account/or visit Jobsvenue.com.ph will be sent to him/her automatically.
- If you wish to stop Jobsvenue.com.ph from processing this type of personal information about you, Jobsvenue Philippines will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- As an accountholder, Jobsvenue Philippines may ask your permission to post your testimonial, feedback, or success story. If you agree to post your material on Jobsvenue.com.ph, you should
be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of Jobsvenue.com.ph and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or
delete your testimonial, feedback, or success story, email us email@example.com.
When you visit Jobsvenue.com.ph, we automatically collect information about your visit to these websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique identifier for your computer or
any device you used to access Jobsvenue.com.ph on), the time, date and duration of your visit.
- Jobsvenue.com.ph may track your visit by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. A cookies is a small text file that is placed on your computer or other access device when you visit a website. This is a common practice so that websites will work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites you visited.
- If you wish to remove cookies, simply follow the directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. However, do note that should you decide to remove the cookies, certain areas the website may not function properly.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jobsvenue Philippines collects and processes your personal information in order:
- To verify user identity;
- To assess and/or verify user employability and credit worthiness;
- To provide the Services which you have requested with your registration at Jobsvenue Philippines;
- To administer and manage Jobsvenue Philippines Services provided to you;
- To contact you regarding Jobsvenue Philippines Services;
- To improve user placement opportunitiesor for tailoring user-specific services;
- To verify user academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
- To contact user references whom details have been provided by you;
- To investigate and resolve any of complaints, feedback, or other inquiries that you submit to Jobsvenue Philippines regarding our Services on Jobsvenue.com.ph;
- To monitor and improve the performance of Jobsvenue.com.ph and our accompanying Services;
- To maintain and develop Jobsvenue.com.ph and our accompanying Services;
- To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Jobsvenue Philippines to enhance and customize our Services offered;
- To identify trends and develop new Services that reflect your interests in the future;
- To assist Jobsvenue Philippines in understanding your browsing preferences so that Jobsvenue.com.ph can tailor content accordingly;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
Jobsvenue.com.ph will ask for your consent before processing your personal information. If you do not consent Jobsvenue.com.ph in processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with Jobsvenue Philippines and stop using Jobsvenue.com.ph and its Services.
In addition, Jobsvenue Philippines may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To promote and market to you:
- Other Services offered on Jobsvenue.com.ph; or
- Services of third parties which Jobsvenue Philippines thinks may be of interest of you;
- To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including
but not limited to using Jobsvenue.com.ph and the accompanying Services.
YOUR JOBSVENUE PROFILE
Jobsvenue.com.ph gives you the option of putting your Profile in our database provided that you use our preset format for uploading your information.
Jobsvenue Philippines uses its best effort to allow access to your profile on/or our database only to those who have subscribed to Jobsvenue.com.ph and our accompanying Services. These parties may retain a copy of your profile and may be stored in their own databases.
However, Jobsvenue Philippines is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of your profile by any third parties.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
Our goal at Jobsvenue Philippines is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Here are examples how:
- You can control who you share your personal information with;
- You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
- You may also subscribe to additional Services by logging into your Jobsvenue.com.ph account;
- You can delete your Jobsvenue.com.ph account at any time, in which event Jobsvenue Philippines will remove all access to your account, resume and profile from our database.
The deletion of your Jobsvenue.com.ph account, however, does not affect your profile that you had already sent to our employer partners or were previously downloaded by our employer
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We at Jobsvenue Philippines are committed to keeping your personal information secure. As such, we have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect
personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. For more information or
inquiries about the security of our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
Your personal information used in the registration and creation of your Jobsvenue.com.ph profile may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for us to effectively render our Services:
- The Employers;
- Third parties contracted by Jobsvenue Philippines to assist us in delivering all or part of the Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Online advertising services;
- Mapping services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and website usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with Jobsvenue Philippines to provide the Services or that help market and promote Jobsvenue Philippines Services and Jobsvenue.com.ph;
- The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your references so as to verify your academic qualification;
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court, for the purpose of
detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Jobsvenue.com.ph (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the Jobsvenue Philippines Services which it acquired; and
- Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Jobsvenue Philippines does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a Jobsvenue.com.ph registered user, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself to Jobsvenue Philippines and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information.
If your personal information becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date, email us at email@example.com.
In the circumstances you may need to provide to Jobsvenue Philippines personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your reference). If so, we rely on you to inform these individual that you are providing their personal information to Jobsvenue Philippines,
LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITES