Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using Jobsvenue PH (http://jobsvenue.com.ph) website and its accompanying Services operated by Jobsvenue Philippines ("us", "we", or "our").
Jobsvenue PH is defined as website from which these Terms were accessed from. The Jobsvenue PH Services are defined as the applications and services offered by Jobsvenue PH, including an online service to post and search employment opportunities, and including any application accessed through any mobile or other interface that allows You to access our site and our services (“Jobsvenue PH Services”). Jobsvenue PH also allow Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public. In addition, Jobsvenue PH may collect information about You from publicly-available websites and may use this information to create a Profile or append it to an existing Profile.
Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using our website and the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not use and have access to Jobsvenue.com.ph.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of Jobsvenue PH website and Service suspended or terminated, at Jobsvenue PH’s discretion.
If you have availed an Employer account, you may not use any Content or Profiles retrieved or accessed from Jobsvenue PH for purposes other than its intended use, which is to source and recruit a candidate for a job opening.
As a Jobsvenue PH user, you have the authorization to access and use the site and the Content (as defined below) solely for its intended use. The contents of the site, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, and other content are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws.
Unauthorized use of Jobsvenue PH Content, even if the content has been accessed legally, may violate applicable laws and/or communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any authorized copy you make of the obtained Content. Any code that Jobsvenue PH creates to generate or display any Jobsvenue PH Content or the pages making up the Site is also protected by Jobsvenue PH copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You also agree not to sell or modify Jobsvenue PH Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Jobsvenue PH Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Jobsvenue PH site, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Jobsvenue PH, that dilutes the strength of Jobsvenue PH’s property, or that otherwise infringes Jobsvenue PH’s intellectual property rights.
- Account and Services
The job posting and other features on Jobsvenue PH may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Profiles on Jobsvenue PH may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of Jobsvenue PH Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Jobsvenue PH. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract You have with Jobsvenue PH, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on the Jobsvenue PH.
As a user, you are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of your Jobsvenue PH registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Jobsvenue PH of any unauthorized use of your account, Profile, or passwords.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Jobsvenue PH's infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search Jobsvenue PH other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Jobsvenue PH;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of Jobsvenue PH, including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Jobsvenue PH;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content on Jobsvenue PH or information available from Jobsvenue PH, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any Jobsvenue PH Content or information available from the Jobsvenue PH Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party your login credentials to Jobsvenue PH;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own on the Jobsvenue PH site;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use Jobsvenue PH for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Jobsvenue PH discretion.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Jobsvenue PH will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Additional Terms to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobsvenue PH. Jobsvenue PH is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of the Site and Jobsvenue PH shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on Jobsvenue PH.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account, or if Your employer account was terminated, all Your account information, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our database. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers.
- Job postings
Job posting should not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Jobsvenue PH;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Jobsvenue PH’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Jobsvenue PH;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Jobsvenue PH job posting or Profiles to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Jobsvenue PH or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobsvenue PH;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- post jobs on Jobsvenue PH for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her:
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Jobsvenue PH reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from the Jobsvenue PH site, which in the reasonable exercise of our discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that we believe is not in the best interest of Jobsvenue PH.
If at any time during Your use of Jobsvenue, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Jobsvenue PH or otherwise misled Jobsvenue PH in regards to the nature of your business activities, Jobsvenue PH will have grounds to terminate your use of Jobsvenue PH.
- Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with Jobsvenue PH, You will be asked to create an account and provide Jobsvenue PH with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address.
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Jobsvenue PH website.
Jobsvenue PH reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Jobsvenue PH or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel your account or your account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobsvenue PH, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs and other Content will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our database and will be removed from any public area of Jobsvenue PH. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobsvenue PH’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Jobsvenue PH also reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
- User Content and Submissions
All information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on Jobsvenue PH is the sole responsibility of the User from which such content originated.
Jobsvenue PH claims no ownership or control over any content posted by any User. Users, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through Jobsvenue PH, and ergo, are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the site you grant Jobsvenue PH worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such content through the Jobsvenue PH site. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Jobsvenue PH a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such content for the purpose of promoting Jobsvenue PH and its services. Jobsvenue PH will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such content is removed from the Jobsvenue PH site. Jobsvenue PH reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in its sole discretion.
Jobsvenue PH does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content, derivative works from user content, or any other communications posted by User. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
Jobsvenue PH is for:
(i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates, and;
(ii)candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
Jobsvenue PH does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Jobsvenue PH is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Jobsvenue PH is not responsible for user content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. Jobsvenue PH makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or user content on the Jobsvenue PH site. While Jobsvenue PH reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove user content, job postings, resumes or other material from Jobsvenue PH from time to time, Jobsvenue PH does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Jobsvenue PH cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be, as user authentication on the Internet is difficult. Jobsvenue PH is not, and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on the site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Jobsvenue PH and our agents and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Jobsvenue PH’s site and content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jobsvenue PH makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any site or Jobsvenue PH content. The use of Jobsvenue PH and its content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Jobsvenue PH and may be made at any time. Jobsvenue PH cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Jobsvenue PH site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Jobsvenue PH shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Disclaimer of Warranty, Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, JOBSVENUE PH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SITE AND ITS SERVICES OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE JOBSVENUE PH SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, JOBSVENUE PH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. JOBSVENUE PH, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JOBSVENUE PH MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE JOBSVENUE PH CONTENT, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBSVENUE PH, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY JOBSVENUE PH SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE JOBSVENUE PH SITE AND CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT JOBSVENUE PH IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jobsvenue PH, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any user content or other material You provide via the Jobsvenue PH site, (ii) Your use of any Jobsvenue PH Content, or (iii) your breach of these Terms. Jobsvenue PH shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- Term and Termination.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of Jobsvenue PH. Jobsvenue PHreserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your content from the Jobsvenue PH site and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access Jobsvenue PH and/or any other features/services provided to You by Jobsvenue PH, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Jobsvenue PH is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to Jobsvenue PH. Even after You are no longer a User of the Jobsvenue PH, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
Jobsvenue PH may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.